Friday, May 20, 2005

Blip.Tv

I've got some broadband issues, so check out this link: blip.tv, and tell me what you think. From their about:
blip.tv is a community website featuring free public v/blogs with free upload space for hosting video, communal aggregation of external vlog feeds. It is running on Relevanta software, which is available for commercial licensing.
They are friends of friends, and I'm excited about investigating this when I have a more stable connection. On the front page now:
Linux Devices is reporting that a team at the University of Essex are developing robotic flying machines complete with autopilot and the capability to perform parallel computing tasks at altitude while travelling 120 miles per hour.

and
I rigged a lipstick camera on my bike helmet, plugged it into a camcorder, strapped it between my shoulder blades, and took off on my bike to Prospect Park. here's the 35 minute ride edited down to 4 minutes. enjoy!

Wacky.