Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Blog Day, Part II

3108 This!

I wanted to post more blogs today, but I got a late start on the whole project. One more. Ethan Zuckerman, who pretty much personifies the whole spirit of BlogDay, is a friend of Colin's, so indirectly I heard about BlogDay from him. (The submoral of this story is that the danger of RSS readers is you dont always notice additions to the side template.) A while I ago I got a link to a great Jordanian blog from Ethan that I copied away and then lost. For Blog Day I have found it: 360East, Ahmad Humeid's blog and podcast. Humeid has all kinds of great stuff about the Middle East (see this post on the Palestinian Lyrical Front), life in Jordan (t-shirt sales at a bazaar, or a smoky lasered punk Rai show in Amman), and ordinariy charming bloggery--help him find his lost IPod shuffle in Frankfurt!

Technorati tag: