Sunday, April 18, 2004

I read the news today, oh boy . . .

I went to Princeton last night, to see my friend Asad sing in the 16th annual physics department recital. Video coming soon. He sang a Beatles Song, a Bob Dylan song, and a Paul Simon song. Afterwards I went to a Karaoke party in a lovely house in the woods, whose charming owner's charming dog (a nice big golden all American mutt named Denali) gave me some much needed pet-time.

Much is happening today, but you will read about it later, like in three or four weeks. In the meantime, I leave you with this observation from Slate's Today's papers:

"Israel has killed three Hamas leaders in the last year; the terrorist group announced that the man replacing Rantisi will remain anonymous."

Odd that that they didn't think to do that before . . .Also, if you get a chance, watch 60 minutes tonight: Mike Wallace interviews Bob Woodward, one of the few reporters to get real facetime with the President.