Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Some random googling led me to Edge, an online journal that seems almost excessively brainy. While the site organization is a little mindboggling and cramped, it seems to have some really substantial and intelligent content. It also had a link to Seed Magazine, which I'll have to go look for now. Who said surfing doesn't get you anywhere?

I'm working on my master's project on Hepatitis C in New York. If you are involved with this disease in anyway, please contact me. I especially need to talk to patients--they have to volunteer to talk to me, as their doctors cannot tell me about them, because of stringent new privacy regulations. It's been difficult reporting this because I didn't have my voice for all of last week. While it's back now, I still have a reflexive cough, which makes interviewing rather unpleasant.