Friday, December 05, 2003

Don't these MSN filler writers know what they're doing? Women all over the world who have have consoled their egos by saying, "well, they don't notice me because I'm the smart one," will now have to face up to the fact that they might be dumb too.

I love the headline that pops up with msn: "Do men prefer brains?"
On toast? In their skull? Instead of computers?

And you can't beat the scienthe scientific sound of " We took a survey of single guys who date online, and they say it ain't so. The results weren't iffy, either: The guys said by a nearly two-to-one margin that if asked to choose between beauty and brains in the perfect long-term partner, they would choose brains"--as in, the two guys down the cubicle alley to the left chose brains, but the guy behind me chose body?

I shouldn't be making fun of Hecht (any relation to the famous optics guy, I wonder. . .). I will probably be doing this job in six months.